ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman faces federal charges for allegedly embezzling more than $1 million dollars from a local business.
Susan Wright, 43, was indicted last month for first degree felony theft from Peterson Real Estate where she was an office manager.
She was arrested Thursday on several federal charges including bank and wire fraud.
- Texas Roadhouse in Abilene donating to non-profit for cancer patients
- Man pleads guilty in connection with brutal 2014 Abilene murder, sentenced to life
- Abilene man fires shot during fight with roommate
- $4,000 TV stolen during burglary of Abilene apartment
- More Abilene convenience store robberies reported
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- Low enrollment causing Brookesmith ISD to look into restructuring
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Clyde, rescue dog