ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman faces federal charges for allegedly embezzling more than $1 million dollars from a local business.
Susan Wright, 43, was indicted last month for first degree felony theft from Peterson Real Estate where she was an office manager.
She was arrested Thursday on several federal charges including bank and wire fraud.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene