ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman faces federal charges for allegedly embezzling more than $1 million dollars from a local business.
Susan Wright, 43, was indicted last month for first degree felony theft from Peterson Real Estate where she was an office manager.
She was arrested Thursday on several federal charges including bank and wire fraud.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range