ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman faces federal charges for allegedly embezzling more than $1 million dollars from a local business.
Susan Wright, 43, was indicted last month for first degree felony theft from Peterson Real Estate where she was an office manager.
She was arrested Thursday on several federal charges including bank and wire fraud.
- Updated Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Police arrest San Angelo city employee after theft investigation
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'