ARLINGTON, Texas - Six Flags Over Texas honored an Abilene woman Wednesday.
As Jessica Carson was going through the entrance gate she was honored as the 125th million visitor to the theme park.
Six Flags gave Jessica a bag of gifts that included season passes, hotel accommodations, a VIP tour, and a check for $1000.
Six Flags first opened its gates in August of 1961.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth