ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was indicted Thursday after her son allegedly consumed methamphetamine.
According to police, 22-year-old Lacey Spykes was doing meth with her boyfriend in January when her son ingested the drug.
The toddler tested positive for meth at a local hospital and was ultimately taken to Cook Children's Health Care System in Fort Worth for treatment.
A Taylor County Grand Jury indicted her Thursday for endangering a child.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen