ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was indicted Thursday after her son allegedly consumed methamphetamine.
According to police, 22-year-old Lacey Spykes was doing meth with her boyfriend in January when her son ingested the drug.
The toddler tested positive for meth at a local hospital and was ultimately taken to Cook Children's Health Care System in Fort Worth for treatment.
A Taylor County Grand Jury indicted her Thursday for endangering a child.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana