ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Zoo celebrated its third and final Spots and Stripes concert Thursday night.
The Muddy Creek band performed and antique trucks were on display. The crowd enjoyed pulled pork sandwiches from the Watering Hole concession stand.
The concert was made possible by a grant from the Abilene Cultural Affairs Council and the Hearts for the Arts program.
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program