ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Zoo celebrated its third and final Spots and Stripes concert Thursday night.
The Muddy Creek band performed and antique trucks were on display. The crowd enjoyed pulled pork sandwiches from the Watering Hole concession stand.
The concert was made possible by a grant from the Abilene Cultural Affairs Council and the Hearts for the Arts program.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack