ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Zoo celebrated its third and final Spots and Stripes concert Thursday night.
The Muddy Creek band performed and antique trucks were on display. The crowd enjoyed pulled pork sandwiches from the Watering Hole concession stand.
The concert was made possible by a grant from the Abilene Cultural Affairs Council and the Hearts for the Arts program.
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring