ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Zoo's white tiger, Havar, got a newly renovated home Friday.
The tiger exhibit at the zoo has been under construction all summer.
Zoo Director Bill Gersonde says improvements have included a new larger pool for the large cat to play, a cave to provide additional shade, and new landscaping both inside and outside the exhibit.
During the renovations, Havar has been kept in a large area at the zoo's quarantine facility.
For more information on an exhibit or tickets to the zoo, click here.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget