ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Zoo's white tiger, Havar, got a newly renovated home Friday.
The tiger exhibit at the zoo has been under construction all summer.
Zoo Director Bill Gersonde says improvements have included a new larger pool for the large cat to play, a cave to provide additional shade, and new landscaping both inside and outside the exhibit.
During the renovations, Havar has been kept in a large area at the zoo's quarantine facility.
For more information on an exhibit or tickets to the zoo, click here.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking