ABILENE, Texas - The blood supply at The Meek Blood Center is critically low especially in its O- and O+ blood supplies. Blood center officials are asking people to donate.
Officials say the center has hit some tough times with many wrecks and accidents. People have needed massive blood transfusions and the center even lost one bloodmobile in the June hailstorm.
There are several scheduled blood drives over the next few days. You can see dates, times and locations by CLICKING HERE. You can also go by the Meek Blood Center during their normal hours. Find their location and hours of operation by CLICKING HERE.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget