ABILENE, Texas - As summer comes to a close, the city of Abilene's recreation division will shut down the Rose Park pool on Friday.
Rose Park pool is closing for end of season.
The splash pad at Nelson Park will remain open to the public from sunset to sunrise. The splash pad, however, will close in October.
Rose Park Pool will reopen in May of 2015.
To get more information about Rose Park or The Splash Pad, you can visit here.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS