ABILENE, Texas - You've probably decorated your house for Christmas already, but have you thought about decorating your camper?
If you have, you're in good company because "Fa-la-la in the Forest" kicked off Saturday night.
The public was invited to enjoy hot chocolate and cookies and tour the park for free. People who participated decorated their campers with bright lights and Christmas inflatables.
Santa even stopped by!
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web