ABILENE, Texas - The clean up is underway at Abilene Christian University.
ACU's Cullen auditorium was hit hard, and flooded after storms rolled through on Monday evening.
Crews were out cleaning and assessing the damage on Tuesday.
Nearly two feet of muddy water flooded into the auditorium. Dirty water covered the floors, the seats, and other areas.
ACU officials say some classes will have to be relocated because of the flooding.
The majority of summer events at the auditorium will have to be cancelled.
- 'America' band member David Dickey passes away in Sweetwater
- Schools to rally behind Iraan cheerleaders and football players
- Sweetwater Christmas parade kicking off Monday night
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive