ABILENE, Texas - The clean up is underway at Abilene Christian University.
ACU's Cullen auditorium was hit hard, and flooded after storms rolled through on Monday evening.
Crews were out cleaning and assessing the damage on Tuesday.
Nearly two feet of muddy water flooded into the auditorium. Dirty water covered the floors, the seats, and other areas.
ACU officials say some classes will have to be relocated because of the flooding.
The majority of summer events at the auditorium will have to be cancelled.
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized