ABILENE, Texas - The clean up is underway at Abilene Christian University.
ACU's Cullen auditorium was hit hard, and flooded after storms rolled through on Monday evening.
Crews were out cleaning and assessing the damage on Tuesday.
Nearly two feet of muddy water flooded into the auditorium. Dirty water covered the floors, the seats, and other areas.
ACU officials say some classes will have to be relocated because of the flooding.
The majority of summer events at the auditorium will have to be cancelled.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 tornadoes reported Tuesday in Big Country
- DPS identifies 2 killed, 1 injured in Jones County rollover crash
- Exclusive video: Knox County tornado
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- Tornadoes, hail, flooding: Tuesday's severe storms caught on camera