ABILENE, Texas - Airmen at Dyess Air Force Base volunteered some of their time this Thanksgiving.
Families gathered at the Base to eat Thanksgiving dinner together. They had all of the traditional turkey day items on the menu.
Airmen traded in their caps for chef hats and offered up a different kind of service: turkey carving.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS