ABILENE, Texas - Airmen at Dyess Air Force Base volunteered some of their time this Thanksgiving.
Families gathered at the Base to eat Thanksgiving dinner together. They had all of the traditional turkey day items on the menu.
Airmen traded in their caps for chef hats and offered up a different kind of service: turkey carving.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth