ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Police believe alcohol may have played a factor in a bicycle accident that injured a man in a creek.
Officials told KTXS the man fell off his bike into a creek in South Abilene Tuesday night.
A teenager found the man injured in the creek just after 10:30 a.m. Wednesday morning.
The man was taken to a local hospital. His condition is unknown.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend