ABILENE, Texas - A fundraiser called "A Night To Remember" was well attended Tuesday night at Wisteria Place Retirement Living in Abilene.
The fundraiser benefited the 2013 Walk To End Alzheimer's.
They were hoping to raise about $10,000 for the cause.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth