ABILENE, Texas - A fundraiser called "A Night To Remember" was well attended Tuesday night at Wisteria Place Retirement Living in Abilene.
The fundraiser benefited the 2013 Walk To End Alzheimer's.
They were hoping to raise about $10,000 for the cause.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget