ABILENE, Texas - American Commercial College owner Brent Sheets said the college will re-seek a certificate of approval to allow it to teach students once again.
This comes after the Texas Workforce Commission told KTXS yesterday that the career college was closed for good to students in Abilene and Lubbock.
Last year an investigation allegedly revealed they had falsely reported financial information to the state.
The Abilene and Lubbock campuses have since had certificates of approval revoked and the Texas Workforce Commission said that decision is final. That means they cannot enroll or teach students.
ACC officials said they look forward to opening in a new location in the coming months. It's not clear whether that means a location in Abilene.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi