ABILENE, Texas - A routine traffic stop led to the confiscation of drugs and lands one woman behind bars.
Abilene police pulled over Brittany Gordan, 24, on Monday night.
A Special Operations Division agent and his K-9 assisted with the traffic stop. The K-9 alerted officers of the presence of narcotics in the vehicle. A vehicle search revealed 368 grams of crack cocaine and 53 grams of marijuana.
The crack cocaine has a street value of $36,800.
Gordon was arrested for first-degree felony Aggravated Delivery of a Controlled Substance and for misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi