ABILENE, Texas - A routine traffic stop led to the confiscation of drugs and lands one woman behind bars.
Abilene police pulled over Brittany Gordan, 24, on Monday night.
A Special Operations Division agent and his K-9 assisted with the traffic stop. The K-9 alerted officers of the presence of narcotics in the vehicle. A vehicle search revealed 368 grams of crack cocaine and 53 grams of marijuana.
The crack cocaine has a street value of $36,800.
Gordon was arrested for first-degree felony Aggravated Delivery of a Controlled Substance and for misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated