ABILENE, Texas - A routine traffic stop led to the confiscation of drugs and lands one woman behind bars.
Abilene police pulled over Brittany Gordan, 24, on Monday night.
A Special Operations Division agent and his K-9 assisted with the traffic stop. The K-9 alerted officers of the presence of narcotics in the vehicle. A vehicle search revealed 368 grams of crack cocaine and 53 grams of marijuana.
The crack cocaine has a street value of $36,800.
Gordon was arrested for first-degree felony Aggravated Delivery of a Controlled Substance and for misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store