ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are investigating a rash of burglaries targeting coin-operated machines.
As of Thursday, nine burglaries involving coin-operated machines have been reported to APD.
According to Officer George Spindler, criminals have been targeting soda, snack and washing machines. Officers would like to remind the public to call 911 immediately if they see a burglary in progress. Anonymous tips can be reported to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen