ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are investigating a rash of burglaries targeting coin-operated machines.
As of Thursday, nine burglaries involving coin-operated machines have been reported to APD.
According to Officer George Spindler, criminals have been targeting soda, snack and washing machines. Officers would like to remind the public to call 911 immediately if they see a burglary in progress. Anonymous tips can be reported to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide