ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are investigating a Thursday afternoon robbery that occurred at the Sonic drive-in on Barrow Street.
According to an incident report, a former employee choked and scratched a current employee for money. The incident is being investigated as a second degree felony.
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Fraternity suspends Texas A&M chapter after student's death
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy