ABILENE, Texas - Mayor Norm Archibald will present the sixth annual State of the City address on Tuesday, Jan. 22, in Conference Room Two in the north wing of the Abilene Civic Center, 1100 North 6th St.
The program will begin at 10:30 a.m.
Archibald will be joined by Abilene Independent School District Superintendent Heath Burns, who will address the state of education, and Taylor County Judge Downing Bolls, who will address the state of the county.
The public is invited to attend the State of the City address.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated