ABILENE, Texas - Abilene mayor Norm Archibald spoke before the Texas House and Senate Natural Resources Committees Tuesday.
Archibald addressed the status of the state water plan.
He also spoke of the challenges Abilene faces in developing future water supplies, ensuring the viability of West Texas towns.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning