ABILENE, Texas - Abilene mayor Norm Archibald spoke before the Texas House and Senate Natural Resources Committees Tuesday.
Archibald addressed the status of the state water plan.
He also spoke of the challenges Abilene faces in developing future water supplies, ensuring the viability of West Texas towns.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide