ABILENE, TX - Some local citizens received special honors today.
It's titled "APS Honors" which stands for adult protective services. These awards were handed out to distinguished citizens who have provided extraordinary care and serve to APS clients during the past year.
The awards are a special project of the APS staff and four volunteer boards. Adult protective services is a program of the Texas Department of family and protective services.
- Abilene City Council to review entire code of ordinances
- Taylor County grand jury indicts 32 on criminal charges
- Abilene women indicted for trafficking meth with children in car
- Outdoor workout equipment now available at Red Bud Park in Abilene
- Abilene City Council approves rezoning for downtown microbrewery