ABILENE, TX - Some local citizens received special honors today.
It's titled "APS Honors" which stands for adult protective services. These awards were handed out to distinguished citizens who have provided extraordinary care and serve to APS clients during the past year.
The awards are a special project of the APS staff and four volunteer boards. Adult protective services is a program of the Texas Department of family and protective services.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017