An arrest has been made in a series of thefts that date back to July.
Police have arrested 26-year-old Robert Hagar and charged him with burglary of a habitation and theft of a motor vehicle.
Hagar is believed to have burglarized a residence on Sunset Drive, a home on Clinton Street, and a business on Walnut Street.
He is also charged with stealing several automobiles. He was arrested when the owner of a stolen welder noticed it in the back of a pickup truck Hagar was driving.
Hagar is in the Taylor County jail on bonds totaling $27,000.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event