ABILENE, Texas - Four arrests have been made in connection to ammunition stolen and pawned from Academy Sports and Outdoors.
Cody Copeland, Trenton Washington, Jacob Pierson and Dennis Dunbar, each 21-years-old, were arrested by Taylor County Sheriff's deputies Wednesday.
In early February, Abilene police suspected Academy employees had stolen and pawned approximately 6,600 rounds of ammunition valued at approximately $3,400.
According to court records, Copeland and Dunbar were employees at the store.
The four are charged with organized retail theft.
- Calais 'Jungle': Demolition of massive migrant camp to begin
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- KTXS Forecast: Cloud cover temporarily increases for Tuesday
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer