ABILENE, Texas - Kids at Abilene's ATEMS High School don't have an athletic program – but they do have a signing day of their own.
At McMurry's Radford Auditorium on Wednesday, ATEMS seniors came on stage and announced the schools they've "signed on" to attend in the fall.
Some students announced the branch of the military they've decided to serve in after high school.
School administrators say the "tradition" has become a favorite of students at ATEMS.
- Updated Dem convention speeches Day 4: CNN's Reality Check Team vets the claims
- 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Abilene council members approve controversial rezoning ordinance
- Brownwood business selling T-shirts to support law enforcement
- Hillary Clinton: 'The sky's the limit'