ABILENE, Texas - Kids at Abilene's ATEMS High School don't have an athletic program – but they do have a signing day of their own.
At McMurry's Radford Auditorium on Wednesday, ATEMS seniors came on stage and announced the schools they've "signed on" to attend in the fall.
Some students announced the branch of the military they've decided to serve in after high school.
School administrators say the "tradition" has become a favorite of students at ATEMS.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade