AUSTIN, Texas - (AP) - This robber has a reason to apologize.
Police in Austin say they're looking for a bandit they're calling the "I'm Sorry Robber." The Austin American-Statesman reports (http://bit.ly/1epADPc ) that the suspect has struck businesses in Austin, the rest of Travis County and Cedar Park since late last year.
The robber typically draws a weapon, demands money - and expresses regret for the trouble.
His latest target, police say, is a Thursday night holdup of a 7-Eleven in North Austin.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web