AUSTIN, Texas - (AP) - This robber has a reason to apologize.
Police in Austin say they're looking for a bandit they're calling the "I'm Sorry Robber." The Austin American-Statesman reports (http://bit.ly/1epADPc ) that the suspect has struck businesses in Austin, the rest of Travis County and Cedar Park since late last year.
The robber typically draws a weapon, demands money - and expresses regret for the trouble.
His latest target, police say, is a Thursday night holdup of a 7-Eleven in North Austin.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range