BAIRD, Texas - A man accused of murdering a Baird woman is back in Texas after being caught in Arkansas.
Danny Cannon, 54, is accused of the murder of 51-year-old Brenda Ruth Holland, who is known to many in Baird as Brenda Waggoner Kanady.
Holland was found shot to death in her Baird home April 20.
Cannon eluded authorities for several days and was eventually caught in Arkansas.
Cannon is being held in the Shackelford County Jail.
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget