BAIRD, Texas - A man accused of murdering a Baird woman is back in Texas after being caught in Arkansas.
Danny Cannon, 54, is accused of the murder of 51-year-old Brenda Ruth Holland, who is known to many in Baird as Brenda Waggoner Kanady.
Holland was found shot to death in her Baird home April 20.
Cannon eluded authorities for several days and was eventually caught in Arkansas.
Cannon is being held in the Shackelford County Jail.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web