ABILENE, Texas - Two members of the Bandido Motorcycle Club were indicted Thursday in connection to a stabbing at Logan's Roadhouse in Abilene.
According to police, Bandido President Jack Lewis, 46, allegedly stabbed a member of the Cossack Motorcycle Club in November. Bandido "Sergeant of Arms" Wesley Dale Mason, 36, also allegedly stabbed a second victim.
The two victims treated at a local hospital for their injuries. Lewis and Mason were indicted on aggravated assault charges.
- Big Country 100 Men Who Care gives away another $10,000
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting