ABILENE, Texas - Two members of the Bandido Motorcycle Club were indicted Thursday in connection to a stabbing at Logan's Roadhouse in Abilene.
According to police, Bandido President Jack Lewis, 46, allegedly stabbed a member of the Cossack Motorcycle Club in November. Bandido "Sergeant of Arms" Wesley Dale Mason, 36, also allegedly stabbed a second victim.
The two victims treated at a local hospital for their injuries. Lewis and Mason were indicted on aggravated assault charges.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy