Some local new businesses are opening their doors across Abilene.
Stillwater BBQ; what had been just a food truck, has now also opened up shop at the old Quizno's on South 14th.
H&H beverage is moving into the River Oaks shopping center, right next to United.
Kia of Abilene now owns the land off of Southwest Drive across from Kohl's. You may have noticed all the construction out there.
Buffet King will open up in the old Office Max space, down from Double Dave's pizza.
The construction out in front of Target off of Ridgemont is going to be the location for that Firehouse Subs we told you about recently.
Finally, The Mill is now open for business. A local family has renovated the historic building off locust and turned it into a wine bar and event venue.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations