Some local new businesses are opening their doors across Abilene.
Stillwater BBQ; what had been just a food truck, has now also opened up shop at the old Quizno's on South 14th.
H&H beverage is moving into the River Oaks shopping center, right next to United.
Kia of Abilene now owns the land off of Southwest Drive across from Kohl's. You may have noticed all the construction out there.
Buffet King will open up in the old Office Max space, down from Double Dave's pizza.
The construction out in front of Target off of Ridgemont is going to be the location for that Firehouse Subs we told you about recently.
Finally, The Mill is now open for business. A local family has renovated the historic building off locust and turned it into a wine bar and event venue.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck