Some local new businesses are opening their doors across Abilene.
Stillwater BBQ; what had been just a food truck, has now also opened up shop at the old Quizno's on South 14th.
H&H beverage is moving into the River Oaks shopping center, right next to United.
Kia of Abilene now owns the land off of Southwest Drive across from Kohl's. You may have noticed all the construction out there.
Buffet King will open up in the old Office Max space, down from Double Dave's pizza.
The construction out in front of Target off of Ridgemont is going to be the location for that Firehouse Subs we told you about recently.
Finally, The Mill is now open for business. A local family has renovated the historic building off locust and turned it into a wine bar and event venue.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend