HASKELL, Texas - The Wild Horse and Prairie Car Show kicked off Saturday morning in Haskell at the Courthouse Square.
The Big Country Corvette Club made a pit stop at the KTXS parking lot around 7 a.m. before heading to the car show, which ran from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and included an awards presentation.
The Betterment Association and the Haskell Chamber of Commerce sponsored the show.
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017