HASKELL, Texas - The Wild Horse and Prairie Car Show kicked off Saturday morning in Haskell at the Courthouse Square.
The Big Country Corvette Club made a pit stop at the KTXS parking lot around 7 a.m. before heading to the car show, which ran from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and included an awards presentation.
The Betterment Association and the Haskell Chamber of Commerce sponsored the show.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store