HASKELL, Texas - The Wild Horse and Prairie Car Show kicked off Saturday morning in Haskell at the Courthouse Square.
The Big Country Corvette Club made a pit stop at the KTXS parking lot around 7 a.m. before heading to the car show, which ran from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and included an awards presentation.
The Betterment Association and the Haskell Chamber of Commerce sponsored the show.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene