ABILENE, Texas - The Big Country Trail Riders ended their 5th annual Labor Day weekend wagon ride Sunday in Abilene. They ride all throughout the Big Country in order to raise money for local churches and to help anyone who needs it.
The group of wagon riders have been together for 8 years and they come from all over Texas -- there are riders from Central Texas, Abilene and south of Brownwood.
This particular route started on Thursday August 28th, and they will be donating money to the Abilene based organization Caring For His Kids, INC.
- Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- 2 riding in Bangs bike race to honor fallen Texas officers
- Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Drone taking video of downtown Abilene streets Sunday
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death