ABILENE, Texas - The Big Country Trail Riders ended their 5th annual Labor Day weekend wagon ride Sunday in Abilene. They ride all throughout the Big Country in order to raise money for local churches and to help anyone who needs it.
The group of wagon riders have been together for 8 years and they come from all over Texas -- there are riders from Central Texas, Abilene and south of Brownwood.
This particular route started on Thursday August 28th, and they will be donating money to the Abilene based organization Caring For His Kids, INC.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking