ABILENE, Texas - The Big Country Trail Riders ended their 5th annual Labor Day weekend wagon ride Sunday in Abilene. They ride all throughout the Big Country in order to raise money for local churches and to help anyone who needs it.
The group of wagon riders have been together for 8 years and they come from all over Texas -- there are riders from Central Texas, Abilene and south of Brownwood.
This particular route started on Thursday August 28th, and they will be donating money to the Abilene based organization Caring For His Kids, INC.
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Updated Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans