ABILENE, Texas - The Big Country Trail Riders ended their 5th annual Labor Day weekend wagon ride Sunday in Abilene. They ride all throughout the Big Country in order to raise money for local churches and to help anyone who needs it.
The group of wagon riders have been together for 8 years and they come from all over Texas -- there are riders from Central Texas, Abilene and south of Brownwood.
This particular route started on Thursday August 28th, and they will be donating money to the Abilene based organization Caring For His Kids, INC.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations