ABILENE, Texas - Construction is now underway on a new restaurant in south Abilene.
Lubbock-based Blue Sky Texas serves up burgers, shakes, fries, and onion rings. The restaurant is building on Catclaw, on land recently purchased at the corner of Curry Lane.
We talked to management in Lubbock who said they weren't able yet to share a projected opening date for the Abilene restaurant.
Blue Sky's website shows they currently have four restaurants, two in Lubbock and two in Amarillo.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated