ABILENE, Texas - Construction is now underway on a new restaurant in south Abilene.
Lubbock-based Blue Sky Texas serves up burgers, shakes, fries, and onion rings. The restaurant is building on Catclaw, on land recently purchased at the corner of Curry Lane.
We talked to management in Lubbock who said they weren't able yet to share a projected opening date for the Abilene restaurant.
Blue Sky's website shows they currently have four restaurants, two in Lubbock and two in Amarillo.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash