ABILENE, Texas - A man accused of robbing an employee of The Blue Taco Restaurant for $5.50 was indicted Thursday.
According to police, Phillip Michael Lopez went into The Blue Taco back in April and demanded money from an employee.
Police said Lopez showed the employee a handgun and left the restaurant with only $5.50.
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children