ABILENE, Texas - A man accused of robbing an employee of The Blue Taco Restaurant for $5.50 was indicted Thursday.
According to police, Phillip Michael Lopez went into The Blue Taco back in April and demanded money from an employee.
Police said Lopez showed the employee a handgun and left the restaurant with only $5.50.
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Hot and sunny weekend ahead
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self