ABILENE, TX - Dancers were at Camp Tonkawa outside Buffalo Gap Saturday afternoon honoring a historic man.
Campers demonstrated an Indian dance to celebrate the life of Allen McDaniel Jr. who passed away late last year.
He served the Boy Scouts for many years.
Torches were lit and six dances were performed in honor of his memory.
- Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene