ABILENE, TX - Dancers were at Camp Tonkawa outside Buffalo Gap Saturday afternoon honoring a historic man.
Campers demonstrated an Indian dance to celebrate the life of Allen McDaniel Jr. who passed away late last year.
He served the Boy Scouts for many years.
Torches were lit and six dances were performed in honor of his memory.
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- From Snyder to Hollywood: Theater program grooms actors
- Updated Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program