ABILENE, Texas - For one night only, the Broadway touring company presentation of "Hello, Dolly!" will be in Abilene.
Thursday, April 3 at 7:30 p.m. the popular show will be performed at the Abilene Civic Center.
The show features Sally Struthers in the title role of Dolly. Struthers is famous for her starring role in the 70s TV show "All in the Family."
Tickets for the show range in price between $30 and $50 and can be purchased here.
- Updated Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Whistleblower lands a $22 million payday from SEC
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire