Another big contract for an Abilene company to build wind turbine towers seems to solidify this area as a leader in wind energy.
Broadwind Energy has announced that they have another $34-million dollar contract to build towers at its Abilene facility.
Broadwind's president says this starts to fill the capacity of the Abilene facility into 2014.
The company announced a separate $14-million dollar order for towers just a couple of weeks ago.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017