ABILENE - Hendrick Medical Center is providing a summer camp for kids with asthma. The camp is held at Hardin-Simmons University for ages 6-11.
The campers participate in activities from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. including martial arts and zumba all while monitoring their asthma.
Tune in to KTXS at 5 to find out how beneficial this camp is for children with asthma.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen