ABILENE - Hendrick Medical Center is providing a summer camp for kids with asthma. The camp is held at Hardin-Simmons University for ages 6-11.
The campers participate in activities from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. including martial arts and zumba all while monitoring their asthma.
Tune in to KTXS at 5 to find out how beneficial this camp is for children with asthma.
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- KTXS Forecast: Very warm tomorrow but a cool down to look forward to by the end of the week
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9