ABILENE, Texas - Big Country residents brought their best rides to a fundraiser Saturday for the St. Vincent ballet and dance team.
St. Vincent's first car and bike show was set up to raise money for the team's costumes and travel expenses. The entry fee cost $10 and the event was open to the public.
At the end of the show, the kids judged the vehicles and named the top three. Winners received gift cards from Walmart Supercenter, United Supermarkets, Adam's Plumbing and Backstage Saloon.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range