ABILENE, Texas - Big Country residents brought their best rides to a fundraiser Saturday for the St. Vincent ballet and dance team.
St. Vincent's first car and bike show was set up to raise money for the team's costumes and travel expenses. The entry fee cost $10 and the event was open to the public.
At the end of the show, the kids judged the vehicles and named the top three. Winners received gift cards from Walmart Supercenter, United Supermarkets, Adam's Plumbing and Backstage Saloon.
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire