ABILENE, Texas - A car crash sparked a grass fire on Interstate 20 Sunday afternoon.
Abilene police and firefighters responded to the incident around 3 p.m. near Mile Marker 292. Authorities said a car lost control and hit a metal guardrail, sparking the grass fire.
No injuries were reported. The fire was quickly extinguished.
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims