ABILENE, Texas - A car crash sparked a grass fire on Interstate 20 Sunday afternoon.
Abilene police and firefighters responded to the incident around 3 p.m. near Mile Marker 292. Authorities said a car lost control and hit a metal guardrail, sparking the grass fire.
No injuries were reported. The fire was quickly extinguished.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated Abilene parents offer to pay for after-school programs