ABILENE, Texas - Someone broke into a closed north Abilene business sometime between Aug. 22 and Monday, stealing miscellaneous car parts and lawn equipment.
According to an incident report, an unknown suspect cut the fence at A-1 Wrecking on East Highway 80 and took more than $1,500 worth of car parts and lawn equipment from the building.
The incident report said miscellaneous radiators and car doors, along with yard tools, weed eaters and blowers were taken.
Police do not currently have any suspects.
- Updated Photo of Abilene veteran and his service dog goes viral
- Updated Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life for son's hot-car death
- 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade