ABILENE, Texas - Someone broke into a closed north Abilene business sometime between Aug. 22 and Monday, stealing miscellaneous car parts and lawn equipment.
According to an incident report, an unknown suspect cut the fence at A-1 Wrecking on East Highway 80 and took more than $1,500 worth of car parts and lawn equipment from the building.
The incident report said miscellaneous radiators and car doors, along with yard tools, weed eaters and blowers were taken.
Police do not currently have any suspects.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 tornadoes reported Tuesday in Big Country
- DPS identifies 2 killed, 1 injured in Jones County rollover crash
- Exclusive video: Knox County tornado
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- Tornadoes, hail, flooding: Tuesday's severe storms caught on camera