ABILENE, Texas - Someone broke into a closed north Abilene business sometime between Aug. 22 and Monday, stealing miscellaneous car parts and lawn equipment.
According to an incident report, an unknown suspect cut the fence at A-1 Wrecking on East Highway 80 and took more than $1,500 worth of car parts and lawn equipment from the building.
The incident report said miscellaneous radiators and car doors, along with yard tools, weed eaters and blowers were taken.
Police do not currently have any suspects.
- WATCH NOW: Live coverage of President Donald Trump's inauguration
- West Texas teacher admits luring immigrant teachers for kickbacks
- Texas judge cited after allegedly making obscene gesture
- Updated Abilene High School students attend presidential inauguration
- Firefighters battle grass fire west of Anson