ABILENE, Texas - Someone broke into a closed north Abilene business sometime between Aug. 22 and Monday, stealing miscellaneous car parts and lawn equipment.
According to an incident report, an unknown suspect cut the fence at A-1 Wrecking on East Highway 80 and took more than $1,500 worth of car parts and lawn equipment from the building.
The incident report said miscellaneous radiators and car doors, along with yard tools, weed eaters and blowers were taken.
Police do not currently have any suspects.
- Updated Historical treasures lost, damaged in Italian quake
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene