ABILENE, Texas - Someone broke into a closed north Abilene business sometime between Aug. 22 and Monday, stealing miscellaneous car parts and lawn equipment.
According to an incident report, an unknown suspect cut the fence at A-1 Wrecking on East Highway 80 and took more than $1,500 worth of car parts and lawn equipment from the building.
The incident report said miscellaneous radiators and car doors, along with yard tools, weed eaters and blowers were taken.
Police do not currently have any suspects.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor