ABILENE, Texas - Cattle raisers got together for the Big Country Beef Conference in Abilene Thursday.
Day-long seminars featured topics such as the state of the industry, herd health, pasture management, and cattle market analysis.
The conference is the largest and most comprehensive educational beef program in the Big Country. It is sponsored by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and was held at the Taylor County Expo Center.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014