ABILENE, Texas - Cattle raisers got together for the Big Country Beef Conference in Abilene Thursday.
Day-long seminars featured topics such as the state of the industry, herd health, pasture management, and cattle market analysis.
The conference is the largest and most comprehensive educational beef program in the Big Country. It is sponsored by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and was held at the Taylor County Expo Center.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range