Pancakes are selling like hot cakes at IHOP for National Pancake Day, and it's all for a good cause.
We spoke with C.J. Rodgers, an IHOP manager, to learn more.
"We're benefiting Children's Miracle Network and Shriners Hospitals for Children," she said.
The short stacks are free but you're encouraged to make a donation.
"We are asking for a donation for the comparable price of the pancake which would be around $5, but you're more than welcome to donate anything you like," Rodgers said.
The offer is only good for one short stack, that's three pancakes, between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Tuesday, March 4.
This is the ninth year of National Pancake day. IHOP has raised nearly $13 million.
This year, they hope to add another $3 million to that, nationwide.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot