Pancakes are selling like hot cakes at IHOP for National Pancake Day, and it's all for a good cause.
We spoke with C.J. Rodgers, an IHOP manager, to learn more.
"We're benefiting Children's Miracle Network and Shriners Hospitals for Children," she said.
The short stacks are free but you're encouraged to make a donation.
"We are asking for a donation for the comparable price of the pancake which would be around $5, but you're more than welcome to donate anything you like," Rodgers said.
The offer is only good for one short stack, that's three pancakes, between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Tuesday, March 4.
This is the ninth year of National Pancake day. IHOP has raised nearly $13 million.
This year, they hope to add another $3 million to that, nationwide.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen