ABILENE, Texas - Dancers from the St. Vincent Pallotti Ballet Folklorico visited KTXS This Morning Thursday to show off their moves and discuss the upcoming "Dia de los Muertos."
The executive director of the Center for Contemporary Arts Darla Harmon was also in studio.
The Dia de los Muertos event will be the evening of Nov. 2 at 220 Cypress Street. This year the event will honor the life of Clint Hamilton.
Hamilton was one of the original artists involved with the Center for Contemporary Arts. He passed away in 2001.
For more information, call 325-677-8389 or visit www.center-arts.com.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking