Downtown Abilene was transformed into the creative world of Walter Wick for the 2nd annual Children's Art and Literary Festival.
Wick is the author and creator of the "Can You See What I See" series as well as co-creator and photographer of the books "I Spy."
Wick's character, Seymour, was all around town this weekend. Children hopped on board the Seymour Express downtown, saw magic shows, and listened to dramatic readings of Wick's "Can You See What I See" books.
Events took place at the NCCIL, The Center for Contemporary Arts, The Grace Museum, Frontier Texas and the downtown library.
Wick made personal appearances to promote his newest book, "Can You See What I See?: Out of this World," at the Abilene Planetarium.
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire