ABILENE, Texas - A special 50th anniversary celebration was held Monday night.
Christian Homes and Family Services celebrated and set the stage for the next 50 years of changing lives and building Christian families.
Christian Services of East Texas and Christian Homes of Abilene merged in 1999 and offers two paths to adoption: infant adoption and foster-to-adopt.
Former Jim Ned head football coach Brad McCoy was the keynote speaker.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated Abilene parents offer to pay for after-school programs