ABILENE, Texas - After an Abilene church was struck by lightning this week, Pastors and church members gathered to pray for the building at Sunday service.
Lightning from Wednesday night's storm hit the Church of the Nazarene Trinity just before 7 p.m. that night.
Sunday morning, the congregation circled around the building to pray.
The church roof is being called a loss and workers are still trying to assess the damage.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend