ABILENE, Texas - The Taylor County Courthouse will be closed Friday in observance of Good Friday.
Other businesses, including the Abilene Zoo, will be open.
All city of Abilene services will operate as usual.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth