ABILENE, Texas - CityLink has begun its annual Christmas Lights Trolley Tour.
Passengers can board the trolley at the Mall of Abilene by Chuck E. Cheese at 7 p.m.
For about an hour and a half, you will get to experience the best decorated neighborhoods in Abilene, lit up for the Christmas season.
The cost is $5 per person and $3 for children under 12.
Tickets are on sale through CityLink, but the last day to take the tour will be December 21st.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated Abilene parents offer to pay for after-school programs