ABILENE, Texas - CityLink of Abilene is offering a great program for kids who need transportation to and from summer activities.
See detailed information below in their press release:
CityLink Summer Fun Passes now available
ABILENE, Texas - CityLink Summer Fun Passes are now available for kids that use the City bus system to get to and from summer activities.
The passes are available for students, ages 5 to 18 years of age, and can be used for an unlimited number of rides on the fixed-route bus system Monday through Saturday, from June 1 to August 31, 2014. The cost for the pass is $15.
Passes may be purchased at the CityLink bus station located at 1189 South 2nd St. The student must be present at the time of the purchase. All students are eligible for a $15 Summer Fun Pass.
For more information contact CityLink at 325-676-6403 or email
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated