ABILENE, Texas - Keynote speaker at Global Samaritan Resources fall benefit event in Abilene will be former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
The organization, which provides humanitarian aid, water purification and disaster relief, made the announcement Thursday.
The event is scheduled for 7:30 p.m., Nov. 18, at the Abilene Civic Center.
Rice served as Secretary of State when George W. Bush was president.
Tickets range from $10 each for students and members of the military to $75 each for floor-level seating. They can be purchased online at globalsamaritan.org
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her