ABILENE, Texas - Keynote speaker at Global Samaritan Resources fall benefit event in Abilene will be former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
The organization, which provides humanitarian aid, water purification and disaster relief, made the announcement Thursday.
The event is scheduled for 7:30 p.m., Nov. 18, at the Abilene Civic Center.
Rice served as Secretary of State when George W. Bush was president.
Tickets range from $10 each for students and members of the military to $75 each for floor-level seating. They can be purchased online at globalsamaritan.org
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide