ABILENE, Texas - The 7th annual Outlaws and Legends music fest kicks off Friday, and many big names are set to take the stage.
The gate opened at 1 p.m. Friday with events starting at 2 p.m. at the Back Porch of Texas, located off of Highway 277 north of Interstate 20.
This is the fifth year that ticket proceeds will benefit the Ben Richey Boys Ranch.
Some artists scheduled to perform include Kevin Fowler, Cody Johnson, headliner Lee Ann Womack, and much more. For a full schedule, click here.
- Abilene police chief calls solving year-old murder of Abilene realtor ‘very high priority'
- Fake City of Abilene account launches new Facebook page
- Texas man killed, hit while walking on Louisiana highway
- Airline boots breast-feeding Texas mom from plane
- Transgender people can enlist in U.S. military Jan. 1, despite Trump opposition
- Shipping deadlines quickly approaching for Christmas
- Abilene police buy presents for 'Operation Blue Santa'
- Abilene house fire leaves $30,000 in damages
- City of Abilene asks public for feedback on Lake Kirby
- City of Abilene receives $18.37 million for smart water meters
- Police pursuit ends with Abilene suspect in custody
Copyright 2017 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former Brown County teacher arrested for having improper relationship with student
- Brownwood holds its annual Lighted Christmas Parade
- Records: Brown County game warden fired for sending nude photos, racist text messages
- Old Brownwood fire station sold to make way for fast food restaurant
- School zone signs placed near Brown County Christian school
- Pregnant woman who led Brownwood officers on chase indicted
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver
- 27 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- DPS identifies construction worker killed by 18-wheeler on I-20 in Sweetwater
- Mother of Big Country sexual assault victim speaks out
- Rain hits Big Country, wintry mix in some areas
- Sweetwater teen in critical condition after being hit by pickup