ABILENE, Texas - If you are interested in buying or making crafts, Saturday's Craftapalooza was for you.
The Abilene Civic Center was packed with people for the one-day event where vendors sold crafts and handmade goods.
Some of the vendors showcased handmade jewelry and antiques, home decor items and even food.
If you missed Saturday's event, there's one more chance to attend the event this year in December.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family