ABILENE, Texas - If you are interested in buying or making crafts, Saturday's Craftapalooza was for you.
The Abilene Civic Center was packed with people for the one-day event where vendors sold crafts and handmade goods.
Some of the vendors showcased handmade jewelry and antiques, home decor items and even food.
If you missed Saturday's event, there's one more chance to attend the event this year in December.
- 'America' band member David Dickey passes away in Sweetwater
- Schools to rally behind Iraan cheerleaders and football players
- Sweetwater Christmas parade kicking off Monday night
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive