ABILENE, Texas - If you are interested in buying or making crafts, Saturday's Craftapalooza was for you.
The Abilene Civic Center was packed with people for the one-day event where vendors sold crafts and handmade goods.
Some of the vendors showcased handmade jewelry and antiques, home decor items and even food.
If you missed Saturday's event, there's one more chance to attend the event this year in December.
- WATCH NOW: Live coverage of President Donald Trump's inauguration
- West Texas teacher admits luring immigrant teachers for kickbacks
- Texas judge cited after allegedly making obscene gesture
- Updated Abilene High School students attend presidential inauguration
- Firefighters battle grass fire west of Anson