ABILENE, Texas - If you are interested in buying or making crafts, Saturday's Craftapalooza was for you.
The Abilene Civic Center was packed with people for the one-day event where vendors sold crafts and handmade goods.
Some of the vendors showcased handmade jewelry and antiques, home decor items and even food.
If you missed Saturday's event, there's one more chance to attend the event this year in December.
- Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Updated Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Big Country 15-year-old sells steer for $345,000
- 2nd Vernon College rodeo team member dies 8 days after Haskell County crash; 3rd death total
- Brownwood college rodeo raising funds for families of deceased Vernon College students
- Brownwood teen gets 50 years in prison for murdering parents
- Sears Hometown in Early to remain open despite company's woes
- Scoreboard at Gordon Wood Stadium in Brownwood to be replaced
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities