ABILENE, Texas - If you are interested in buying or making crafts, Saturday's Craftapalooza was for you.
The Abilene Civic Center was packed with people for the one-day event where vendors sold crafts and handmade goods.
Some of the vendors showcased handmade jewelry and antiques, home decor items and even food.
If you missed Saturday's event, there's one more chance to attend the event this year in December.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- Updated Melissa Valdez: Triple digit temperatures return to the forecast