ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Hall parking lot is getting a makeover that is projected to last three months.
Crews began working Monday to re-surface the east parking lot and outfit it with bigger parking spaces.
Visitor parking will be intermittently available. When parking is not available,visitors can park on Walnut, North 5th and North 6th streets.
City Hall is located at 555 Walnut Street.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking