ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Hall parking lot is getting a makeover that is projected to last three months.
Crews began working Monday to re-surface the east parking lot and outfit it with bigger parking spaces.
Visitor parking will be intermittently available. When parking is not available,visitors can park on Walnut, North 5th and North 6th streets.
City Hall is located at 555 Walnut Street.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family