ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Hall parking lot is getting a makeover that is projected to last three months.
Crews began working Monday to re-surface the east parking lot and outfit it with bigger parking spaces.
Visitor parking will be intermittently available. When parking is not available,visitors can park on Walnut, North 5th and North 6th streets.
City Hall is located at 555 Walnut Street.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated